something different=)

Posted by energy-5

My 'holiday' has been the same mostly...
but today i did something different....

For the first time in my life, i had physio therapy for my bloody knees. This injury has always been with me but it wasn't so pain last time. So, i ignored the pain. Recently, as i went for training, the pain was TOO GEK TO HANDLE....haha...so i decided to see the orthopedic.

I went to selayang hospital to do my physio therapy. Arrived in the morning, waited for my name to be called. Physio therapy is SERIOUSLY DAMN BORING. The doctor ask me to keep doing certain exercises. Some exercises i cannot tahan..so, i 'tau kai' a bit...haha

Will be going to Melaka for vacation this friday. Can't wait. I need a break=)
Good luck to those who are going to have examsssss.



-Ay-

0 comments: