double kill =p

Posted by energy-5

Nothing much has been happening of late.
I am still having 'holidays' as school has not started for me.Yew hoong had his orientation on Monday so that leaves me the only one having not started my studies.




Yesterday,went to mid valley with my friend. After dinner,while we were walking around,
we saw SAMY V. He's as usual, FAT. Full of our money. and guess where did he come out from.................A CUT ABOVE.I mean, he got no hair guys. Why did he go waste OUR MONEY and go to a cut above??why cant he just go to the road side barber...LOL
Anyway, the dark knight never failed to entertain me for the second time=) it was fun.



Today, i went to curve with my family.Dad said we need to buy groceries.So,we went there to meet my mum who is working there. After i dropped my dad, i went to park the car. As i was walking to my mum's office, i saw
LEE CHOONG WEI and MEW CHOO(i think thats her name). And so, followed my parents to tesco and then went home.

Good luck in the olympics choong wei and mew choo=)




-ay-

0 comments: