4th August

Posted by Yee Hui

I'm still still still on holiday and this is freaking bored.
I love holiday either. And I kinda love my life. I think it's much more interesting than some lifeless nerd and those who always hide themselves in cyber cafe.
Didn't touch basketball for months and my mom had no chance complaining about washing my dirty smelly horny basketball jerseys and swimming trunk. My ex-teammates complained. I don't play sports anymore.
Been to club really often lately. Sometimes thrice/twice in a week. I always got plan in mind to save money but I just can't make it. Damn sick.
Went Maison twice last week, on the Ladies night and Saturday. Angelyne had a party there and there was a cigarette event going on.
Weikhai's first time to Maison. =)




























0 comments: