Entering college's life.

Posted by energy-5

So,I guess No point repeating about my holidays again and again..
And I have just started my tertiary studies at Taylor's university college.
(diploma in quantity surveying)
On the first week, I had an orientation programme, what I did was the English placement test, thought that I could never passed it and will be sorted into remedial english class, because I did it very VERY badly, NO DOUBT... there were 3 sections of test. listening, reading comprehension and essay writing. Espeacially essay writing, I did it in the last 5 minutes as the lecturer told us the papers will be collected by 30minutes earlier.wth...So I just handed up the essay with one paragraph which is the introduction only.
After all, I was damn pressured and I din't know how to tell my parents about that, cos if i fail it they will charge me around RM1K and waste one semester time for taking remedial english whereas technical english is exempted.
HAHA. fortunatelly I past the test! how lucky.... Well... everything is gonna start from ZERO again! I'd better WORK hard on it.
Terry.

0 comments: