A new beginning, a new chapter=)

Posted by energy-5

Phew....
Its been a long 10months waiting. I've been having my so called 'holidays'.
Finally, i'm REALLY starting. All set guys.
Feeling excited, nervous.


Looking back on the last 10months, even though i literally 'did nothing', it somehow felt like i did more than nothing..u get it dont you??
yeahh...did nothing but did something...

oohh..SCREW it laa..

Was suppose to start back in july. Due to some technical problems, i didnt start.
I didnt mind starting later cause i wasnt ready that time. It felt like i was missing something.
Fortunately, god granted me the 2nd chance to go back and spend more time with people.
I'm glad that i spend lots of time with u and u and u......
Though it wasn't much, but at least there is still something to remember=)


So, this is it.
A new beginning, a new chapter.
Leaving behind what i hold most dear to me, chasing what used to be just a dream.
HE will make a way=)



man i miss the good old days=)





-ay-



i know you have good thoughts..i understand what you're trying to say..
but i'll keep holding on..n never let go..



0 comments: