A start

Posted by energy-5

I'M ALIVE


I've finally started in integrated training & services.
Registration was on wednesday. I was kinda nervous as i was the only student 'without' a parent.
My batch is the biggest in the school's history totaling up to 28students.
I'm the only chinese there so its kinda sad case...LOL
There's also a portuguese and an indian. The rest of my classmates are local malays.
But everything's fine. They're kinda friendly. So no prob=)




still smiling?=)



Life in ipoh is still ok.
Staying at my aunt's place. Not sure when i'll be back though.
Having school camp next weekend.
All the best for those taking exams=)



all u need to do is trust yourself and just try yr best.
dont worry too much. that would be enough.
all the best to you. hope to see u soon. miss u lots!



-ay-

0 comments: