11

Posted by energy-5

i drew this number for my presentation's turn.
First of all, good luck to yh , adrian & wk for the final and exam(wk)


There is only one post from each of us. Maybe it's weird to see for those who have their own blog, 5 peoples sharing 1 blog XD I went to genting highland for a walk with my family. Adrian, don't laugh at this 'for a walk' it's really just a walk bcuz we were just walk around and enjoy the weather there.

UNEXPECTEDLY, i saw THE CLICK FIVE around noon time although i knew they will be having a concert here tonight. Really nvr thought of can meet them at tht time. They were taking photos at less than 10 meters distance from me xp and of cuz surrounded by quite a number of guards. I thought of want to take a picture but nobody is allowed to approach or take a photo with them. so bad,they went into the hotel after that. =(


~JJ~

0 comments: