What goes around comes around

Posted by Yee Hui Labels:




I believe in existence of karma.
I was stupid enough to actually believed in everything lies you created.
I called to consoled you when you were upset, and crying on the phone like a fucked up baby.
And yet you betrayed me like no one ever.
I felt guilty when i started to suspect because you were my bro. I could say I was effing wrong.
You asked whether i could lend you some money due to some problem.
I lent you 100 bucks of my tuition fee thou i was poor and always poor.
I can imagine when ppl know that u used the money to buy a new handphone while i was still using a damn lousy one.
I was such a moron, getting upset alone in the club and you were spending time with my ex.
Horny bastard, get a life. I'm not gonna waste my shit on you and stop acting.
Emo kid, stop being emo. No one will ever take pity for you.
Bros over Hoes.
No one can never ever seek this phrase in ur retarted mind.
You know who you are, but i doubt you could understand.
You're pathetic, suck balls and die.







The feeling is really suck.

0 comments: