LIFE of procrastinating

Posted by energy-5



I've been working in the month of march and may as a full-time NC(nutrition consultant) because of my stupid mistake.(maybe not?)

I have plenty of time to be chilling at home and carrying my rotten brain while slacking around in this long term holidays.. Since I changed my mind from taking advertising design to quantity surveying.So...the next intake willl be july at taylor's Uni college.


Unfortunately,i had signed the contract to work for a company without thinking twice, their rules and conditions were all craps...Seriously...


Nutrition consultant,sounds great? dont you think it is? in fact... it's a boring job . Plus, the thing that I was consulting and promoting is DUMEX mamil gold infant growing up formula... haha.. What to do??? they paid me high salary...


finally... tournament has over... And all of us did well... espeacially my teammates, wei khai and adrian a.k.a tau fu(beancurd). that's what our teammates called him,even our coach!! Haha..
And of course we deserve the champion...


Lastly.. thank you for those who are supporting us. looking forward to the president cup!! though I'll be going to malacca for holidays.

-yew hoong-

0 comments: