MY 18th birthday ^^

Posted by energy-5




To all who wished me on my birthday:thanks so much!
&
of course a SPECIAL THANK to those who came to my hse and gave me a surprise celebration.! (ching,wei,eva,rebecca,adrian&kahong)
ching,don't u think my EI was sounded like surprise.? actually i was shocked that what u all did.seriously. ^^

Home

pity them that they haven't eat their dinner so ended up went to the "wongkok" near my house and there offer this(below) for birthday's star. hahah.xp

do you think i can finish it myself..?!


of cuz NOT..! or else i think i will hafta spend hours in toilet.
i know what's sharing =p

4 out of six sistaz...(J3REM)>(J2RE)
Broz & 2 out of 5 energy-s including myself ^-^
energy-s absenist: wkhai & yhui will be having exam the next day,BUT yhoong told me tht he fell asleep.. aix...


Superhero movie!


2 of them wanted a brighter & nicer view =p
nvr noticed tht the poster is ugly


before we left "wongkok"

sausage's drinking

FINALLY

i let these photos do my talking... =) thanks a lot again.! miss u all.!
really appreciate it>!

-JJ-


0 comments: